Ad

sábado, 20 de junio de 2015

Everything is awesome!

Hey everyone,

I'm pleased to be back and to keep receiving encouraging feedback and positive comments. Thanks for taking the time to post them.



I'm sharing an activity I created to work with B1 students, to introduce, practice and apply the use of imperative forms.

I chose one of the first scenes from the hilarious lego movie which shows how a man can fit in by following certain instructions.

My students found the scene very funny and even discussed the different rules they had to follow at work or even here in Argentina in order to be active members of the community. It was very interesting and enriching.

I hope you find it relevant as well.




Watch the video:


As a follow up, students could prepare a poster in glogster or a presentation in order to expose their ideas.

Here's the worksheet.

Stay tuned,
Claudio

2 comentarios:

  1. Great job, Claudio!! Keep it up with the good job!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How are you man? How are things going in Pocitos?

    I would be thrilled to check out your blog.

    Stay tuned,
    Claudio

    ResponderEliminar